Saturday, December 14, 2013

love this idea-after the wedding hang your vows on the wall as a constant reminder What a great idea! I think I might do "We" instead though. Our vows are the same so it would work! :) #RHDreamWeddingSweepstakes

#barn #rehearsal dinner with a laid back vibe
#barn #rehearsal dinner with a laid back vibe

Download whole gallery
* Note
* Note

Download whole gallery
love this idea-after the wedding hang your vows on the wall as a constant reminder What a great idea! I think I might do "We" instead though. Our vows are the same so it would work! :) #RHDreamWeddingSweepstakes
love this idea-after the wedding hang your vows on the wall as a constant reminder  What a great idea!  I think I might do "We" instead though. Our vows are the same so it would work! :) #RHDreamWeddingSweepstakes

Download whole gallery
#weddings
#weddings

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment